Free Shipping! Please leave us a review below-Thanks! :)
NEW SAFETY COLOR JUST ADDED-BLAZE ORANGE
Wind and water resistant Nylon Turnout Dog Coats made by Foggy Mountain will keep your dog warm in the most severe winter weather. Outer layer of nylon lined with thick faux sherpa fleece and sandwiched between the nylon and sherpa is a layer of rolled poly-fil making the coats 3 layers thick. Constructed of the finest materials and workmanship.
Foggy Mountain Dog Coats proudly made in Maryland for 28 years.
Unique criss-cross belly strap design keeps the coat from shifting while dogs romp and play. Measure your standing dog from base of neck (where the shoulder blades start) to the base of tail without letting your dog drop his rear down while you measure.
Size=Back Length of Coat-If you have a thin/short legged or petite dog please see the Dachshund cut coats=smaller neck openings and girth
- Water and wind resistant 420 nylon denier outer shell
- Inner layer of poly-fil, lined with a soft faux sheepskin fleece
- Adjustable neck with hook & loop (like velcro) and adjustable clasp
- Contouring around the haunches for warmth and fit
- Criss-Cross adjustable belly straps
- Lead clip D-ring on all coats size 16.5" and under
- Breed specific coats available under "Breed Coats"-Dachshund, French Bulldog, English Bulldog, Basset and Great Dane
- Sizes available 10.5" - 30.5" Back Length-Limited colors in sizes 26, 28 and 30
- Machine or hand wash cold, drip dry-No heat
- Made in the USA
- Measuring video below-Starts with how NOT to measure so please watch all the way through