Free Shipping!! Please leave us a review below-Thanks! :) International orders use the "Contact Us" page
The Original Foggy Mountain Turnout-fine tuned for the Basset's long body and large neck. The Basset Turnout coat will keep your Basset warm in the most severe weather. The criss-cross belly straps keep the coat in place while your Basset romps and plays...or just watches. Size=Back Length of CoaWind and water resistant Nylon Turnout Dog Coats made by Foggy Mountain will keep your dog warm in the most severe winter weather. Outer layer of nylon lined with thick faux sherpa fleece and sandwiched between the nylon and sherpa is a layer of rolled poly-fil making the coats 3 layers thick. Constructed of the finest materials and workmanship.
Foggy Mountain Dog Coats proudly made in Maryland for 28 years.
Unique criss-cross belly strap design keeps the coat from shifting while dogs romp and play. Measure your standing dog from base of neck (where the shoulder blades start) to the base of tail without letting your dog drop his rear down while you measure.
Size=Back Length of Coat
- Water and wind resistant 420 nylon denier outer shell
- Inner layer of poly-fil, lined with a soft faux sheepskin fleece
- Adjustable neck with hook & loop (like velcro) and adjustable clasp
- Contouring around the haunches for warmth and fit
- Criss-Cross adjustable belly straps
- Breed specific coats available under "Breed Coats"-Dachshund, French Bulldog, English Bulldog, Basset and Great Dane
- Sizes available 20.5" and 22.5" Back Length
- Machine or hand wash cold, drip dry-No heat
- Made in the USA
- Measuring video below-Starts with how NOT to measure-please watch all the way through
No posts found